With all of the hoopla about Steve Addazio getting fired, most people haven't taken the time to look at the reasons why he should stay. Steve comes from a long football background as has proved to be a loyal assistant to Coach Meyer.
Finding someone to replace Steve will take away from Urban's real job of getting the Gator football team back in shape. So I decided to put into words a list of the top ten reasons we should keep Coach Addazio on the roster.
10. Helps Meet Affirmative Action Guidelines for Hair Follicle Impaired Coaches.
All Alabama, LSU and South Carolina fans love him!
8. Our offensive line is just beginning to "gel".
7. Who else has the guts to run it up the middle on every first down?
Makes Ron Zook look like a smart hire for Jeremy Foley.
5. We don’t have to worry about him leaving for a head coaching job any time soon.
4. Only one who knows all the words to "100 bottles of beer on the wall" for long bus rides.
3. UF Women’s badminton coaching position was just filled.
2. He's almost learned the playbook.
1. Has pictures of Urban and Tim making out.