Halftime: N.C. State 0 South Carolina 3
After one half of football between N.C. State and South Carolina, we sit with South Carolina leading, 3-0.
Here are my thoughts on the game so far:
- Tommy Beecher is not the answer at quarterback. He has already thrown 3 picks, and his lease has to be getting very short. From what I've seen, his arm strength looks subpar. In my opinion he still looks a little nervous and shell-shocked, which is evident to me by how he is holding on to the ball too long and looking to take-off too often. Maybe Beecher will come out in the second half and set the world afire, but who knows.
- N.C. State's Defense is underrated. Their front four have pressured Beecher all night. Also, their secondary has been all over the field and already picked off 3 passes.
- Tom O'Brien still does not have his kind of players. The 'Pack has not been able to move the ball effectively. But, the put together a decent drive on their next to last drive of the half, but they stalled in Gamecock territory.
- Also may our prayers be with Russell Wilson and his family. N.C. State's freshman QB absolutely got crushed by Jordan Lindsey and Cliff Matthews with about 4 minutes to go in the half and had to be carried off on a stretcher.
What I expect in the second half.
- I think N.C. State will be a little better on offense, but will come up a little short against the Gamecocks.
- I think South Carolina will get it together and come back to beat the Wolfpack behind the running of Mike Davis.
Final Score Prediction:
South Carolina 17 N.C. State 10
It's great to have college football back! And again, pray for Russell Wilson.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?