- Sergio Romo looks like a solid reliever. I like him because he throws strikes.
- You can't say the same for reliever Billy Sadler. This guy is terrible, but Bruce Bochy still brings him into games. Sadler has no control at all. The only good thing about him is that he has great stuff, but if you can't find the strike zone, you are useless.
- The Giants are only nine games out of first.
- Tim Lincecum is now 15-3 and should win the Cy Young award. The media has already given the award to Brandon Webb, but Lincecum is more deserving. Who would teams rather face? The answer is Webb.
- Ryan Rohlinger is batting .115 and needs to be shipped to Fresno. This guy is so overmatched by big league pitching.
- Pablo Sandoval is my second favorite Giant now. My first being Omar Vizquel. Sandoval is a real talent and should be starting every game from here on out at either third or first base.
- The San Jose Mercury News reported that Barry Zito is a model for True Religion jeans. Who cares? I don't and now I won't buy any True Religion jeans. What kind of company has a 15-game loser endorse their product?