10. Brett Favre is a starting quarterback... in New York!
9. The Chicago Blackhawks have a television contract...for an entire season.
8. Our USA Basketball team actually lived up to the hype.
7. The wrong Manning won the Superbowl (It’s like David vs. Goliath – if Goliath dated a hot Supermodel)
6. After Michael Phelps won his eighth Gold Medal, the world is starting to rethink if all Americans are lazy.
5. Ozzie Guillen is starting to make sense in his Press Conferences.
4. The Yankees have no hope of making the playoffs.
3. The Tampa Bay Rays are in first place and no one can name a member of the starting lineup.
2. The Chicago Bears are starting the season with a new starting Quarterback....and hope.
1. The Cubs are still in first place after the All-Star Break. Jesus is real!