Miami Heat at New Orleans Hornets: Can Chris Paul Be Stopped?
Tipoff: 8 PM ET, Friday November 5, 2010
Where: New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA
TV/Radio: Sun Sports, WINZ 940
Spread: Miami by 6.5
Records: Miami 4-1, New Orleans 4-0
• The Hornets have surprised early, beating quality opponents in San Antonio, Milwaukee, Houston and Denver en route to their undefeated record.
• Chris Paul is playing incredibly efficient basketball with a 9:1 assist-to-turnover ratio and ridiculously high shooting percentages (52 percent FG, 50 percent 3FG).
Keys to the Game
1. Shrink Passing Lanes: Paul is one of the best point guards in the game. He’s going to make plays, but Miami can increase his turnovers by continuing to be active on defense, with hands in the passing lanes. Expect a decent amount of Dwyane Wade or LeBron James on Paul. Carlos Arroyo would have trouble staying with him.
2. Close Out on Shooters: The Hornets have their share of shooters in Paul, Marco Belinelli and Marcus Thornton, who all shoot above 40 percent from three. Belinelli and Thornton feed off Paul’s penetration.
3. Pound It Inside: Chris Bosh again has a quickness/length advantage inside, this time against David West. Miami needs to spread the floor with Big Z and let Bosh go to work from the elbow with space. He is primed for a breakout game. I’d like to see more tenacity out of him.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?