Dallas Stars Defeat Sidney Crosby and Pittsburgh Penguins, 5-2
Wow! There's alot of stuff to get through from alot night's game, so lets take a look....
- Stephane Robidas was huge. Not only did he set an early tone with the first goal, but he was instrumental in helping to shut down Sidney Crosby and Malkin, which really took alot of the pressure off the rest of the team.
- Brad Richards has to be an All-Star this year. It sucks that his free agent pricing for this summer is continuously going up, but at the same time, we truly are seeing something special out of him every night.
- Loui Eriksson is about ready to take the next step. You can see it in the way he plays on offense. The guy is going to be a 40+ goal scorer for a long time to come, which is something that will fit perfectly in Coach Crawford's system.
- Sidney Crosby brought a buzz to this town. Although the crowd still wasn't as raucous as it has been in the past, the arrival of a star like Crosby really generated some excitement to this city.
- The game off that Kari Lehtonen got really seemed to benefit him as he looked more like the player he was early in the year as he spoiled a good amount of the Penguin's opportunities.
- Matt Niskanen really needs to pick up his game. He is quickly falling out of favor with Crawford as his minutes continue to drop.
Overall, not a bad game. This Stars' team really seems to be headed in the right direction and it'll be interesting to see where they go from here.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?