Load More Stories
Mickey Loomis' List of Things To Do
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse more stories
- Trade Reggie Bush, ASAP. Try to get a good linebacker or defensive back before his value runs out.
- Cut Jason David, ASAP. I believe that a trade is impossible after the NFL watched him get burned over and over again last year.
- Put Charles Grant on "probation." If he doesn't perform like the high-paid player that he is by the end of this season, trade him or cut him.
- Keep Marques Colston at all costs.
- Try to make Jeremy Shockey a team-oriented player.