As you all know, tonight is Halloween. As a result the ghosts of NY Rangers past will get out of their graves and kill Glen Sather, or at the very least scare him into paying $10 million per year for Brad Richards.
Now many people wear costumes, and while some look better in their costumes than they normally do (I'm looking at you Bettman) I decided to just make a list of the 10 best costumes.
- Brian Burke dresses up as Michael Corleone. He then stands Godfather to my son while all the GMs who have ever refused him a trade are mysteriously killed.
- Daniel Sedin decides to dress up as Henrik Sedin, while Henrik Sedin decides to dress up as Daniel Sedin.
- Brad Richards puts on a Maple Leafs uniform with the name Richards on the back. In a completely unrelated story, Ron Wilson is charged with tampering and is thus forced to pay a fine of $1.
- Gary Bettman wears the ugliest and most horrifying costume as he goes to a game dressed up as Gary Bettman.
- Joe Nieuwendyk dresses up as Brian Burke causing terror to many onlookers as they see the impossible: Brian Burke smiling.
- Lou Lamoriello dresses up as a madman and throws jars of jelly at everyone.
- Kyle Wellwood dresses up as a whale (the fat-ass).
- Cliff Fletcher dresses up as John Ferguson Junior, thus causing many Leafs fans heart attacks, which is odd because most are 16.
- Dave Nonis dresses up as Mike Gillis and sits in on a Vancouver game. In a completely unrelated topic the Sedin Twins have gone missing, while the new college free agents playing for the Leafs look vaguely familiar.
- Mike Komisarek dresses up as Chris Pronger. On a related topic Chris Pronger has dressed up as Mike Komisarek. They both vow to keep on the costumes for as long as they both live.