100 Facts About Bethany!! Part 3!!
Here is part 3, to check out all of them simply click here.
51. I have a Canadian flag hanging in my room.
52. I would cheer for Marty Brodeur over the Blue Jackets.
53. I still have my Adam Foote bobblehead, not too sure what to do with it.
54. I love the Montreal Canadiens, and can’t wait to go to Montreal for the Draft!!
55. I love dried flowers.
56. I have pictures with my best friends ex-husband still up in a grame, also I have their engagement photo hanging on my fridge.
57. I love learning about writing, and I strive every single day to improve my writing.
58. I hate writing in journals…but I can blog…go figure.
59. My HLOG girls are like my sisters, I would do anything for them!!
60. I have an addiction to Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha, it’s bad.
61. I don’t like quitters.
62. I can keep a secret.
63. I have felt betrayed by my family on more than one occasion.
64. I believe you should be friends with everyone you meet.
65. If someone is mean to me, I don’t let it bother me.
66. I get so excited that I can’t sleep on Christmas Eve, yes, even now, that I’m 23.
67. I believe chocolate is a cure all.
68. I still enjoy coloring in a coloring book.
69. It wasn’t my idea to create a blog, it was my brothers, and then my mom gave me the idea to write about hockey.
70. I have a Blue Jackets calendar hanging by my desk.
71. I made my school schedule so I could still go to hockey games and watch them from home.
72. I can’t live without DirecTV.
73. I only went to one school dance in high school.
74. I wish I was crafty, and could make stuff like Elisa, I’m a bit jealous.
75. I wish every single day that my Uncle Al was still alive to help me figure out the crazy journalism world. He was a journalist, and probably one of the best in the business.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?