Here is part 3, to check out all of them simply click here.
51. I have a Canadian flag hanging in my room.
52. I would cheer for Marty Brodeur over the Blue Jackets.
53. I still have my Adam Foote bobblehead, not too sure what to do with it.
54. I love the Montreal Canadiens, and can’t wait to go to Montreal for the Draft!!
55. I love dried flowers.
56. I have pictures with my best friends ex-husband still up in a grame, also I have their engagement photo hanging on my fridge.
57. I love learning about writing, and I strive every single day to improve my writing.
58. I hate writing in journals…but I can blog…go figure.
59. My HLOG girls are like my sisters, I would do anything for them!!
60. I have an addiction to Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha, it’s bad.
61. I don’t like quitters.
62. I can keep a secret.
63. I have felt betrayed by my family on more than one occasion.
64. I believe you should be friends with everyone you meet.
65. If someone is mean to me, I don’t let it bother me.
66. I get so excited that I can’t sleep on Christmas Eve, yes, even now, that I’m 23.
67. I believe chocolate is a cure all.
68. I still enjoy coloring in a coloring book.
69. It wasn’t my idea to create a blog, it was my brothers, and then my mom gave me the idea to write about hockey.
70. I have a Blue Jackets calendar hanging by my desk.
71. I made my school schedule so I could still go to hockey games and watch them from home.
72. I can’t live without DirecTV.
73. I only went to one school dance in high school.
74. I wish I was crafty, and could make stuff like Elisa, I’m a bit jealous.
75. I wish every single day that my Uncle Al was still alive to help me figure out the crazy journalism world. He was a journalist, and probably one of the best in the business.