Six Things To Improve The New Orleans Saints' Defense
How To Fix The Saints' Defense Problems:
- GET RID OF JASON DAVID
- Get a decent second cornerback if Mike McKenzie is able to come back. Sign on, try to help one on the roster to get better; just get a good second cornerback (defensive back Tracy Porter above).
- Do not use Josh Bullocks as a starter until he proves that he is ready to play like a pro.
- If Vilma doesn't work out, put someone else in, we don't need to cater to him just because he was once a star. The same for anyone on the defense or offense.
- Get a decent pass rush going. If Charles Grant can't do his part, then cut him. You're paying him too much to only have two sacks.
- Put McKenzie on the better receivers, he is the best player in the Saints secondary so far. But he needs to come back from the injury first.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?