There is nothing fun about the NFL if you're on a losing team. Trust me, my first year in the NFL I was on the Carolina Panthers 1-15 team with George Seifert, losing just sucks. The worse thing about losing is being disrespected week in and week out by every TV broadcast, radio show, and the fans. I did have some winning season in the NFL and earnd a Super Bowl ring so don't feel sorry for me. However I do remember the best of the worse excusses that came out of a coaches mouth when losing games, you should get ready for this because it is funny.
Top ten worse excusses out of a coaches mouth.
10. Nobody on this team cares about football, all you guys care about is parties, drinking and spending money on whores!
9. You guys don't seem to have any energy on the field, so we are going to practice longer and harder to get your stamina up.
8. Everyone on this team is slow, every team we play is just so much faster then us....
7. We need more time in a game to win.
6. Nobody on this team knows how to make a play that can help us win.
5. If everyone would stop eating fast food you guys would have more energy on game day.
4. Our playbook is to complex so we are going to cut it down. (This was said in week 11)
3. We are not winning games because we don't have enough time to practice.
2. Nobody on this team should be in the NFL, I could get any one off the street and win games with them.
1. And I quote " Your mothers didn't raise you guys right, it takes a special parent to raise a winner". (Art Shell)
Everyone is probably thinking to them self's, Jarrod Cooper you made this stuff up. I wish I did, but all of these statement's came out of a coaches mouth at one point. It's human nature to place blame on somebody or something when things aren't going your way. Every week in the NFL you hear TV analyst make some kind of excuse why a teams is not winning games. Players will sit in the locker room and laugh when people come up with dumb reasons why a team didn't win .
This goes both ways, when a team wins a game they weren't suppose to, people make up funny little reasons why. So this week when a team that is supposes to win loses, or vice versa try and take note of peoples reasons. Send me the best one you hear this week.
8 year Veteran
Spay and Neuter your pets..or I will..