It was a very exciting Week 3 in the NFL last week with great wins by the Jets, Bears, and Cowboys. And other teams had disappointing losses like the Redskins, Saints, and Giants.
With surprising starts from the Steelers and Chiefs and disappointing starts from the 49ers, Cowboys, and Vikings, Week 4 should be very interesting.
Here are my NFL Week 4 Power Rankings and my picks for the week.
1. Steelers(3-0)- Great start by the Steelers without Ben Roethlisberger.
2. Bears(3-0)- Jay Cutler has been great to start the year.
3. Jets(2-1)- Mark Sanchez has 6 TD's and 0 Interceptions against 2 good defenses.
4. Saints(2-1)- A disappointing loss to the Falcons should be a sign for the Saints to make changes.
5. Texans(2-1)- 2 great wins followed by a bad loss to the Cowboys didn't really hurt the Texans in any way.
6. Colts(2-1)- Peyton Manning hasn't been great so far but reasonable to go 2-1.
7. Packers(2-1)- To many penalties against the Bears hurt their chances of going undefeated.
8. Falcons(2-1)- A great win against the Saints last week helped the Falcons get more motivation as they go up against the winless 49ers.
9. Eagles(2-1)- If only they started Michael Vick in week 1, they would be 3-0.
10. Chiefs(3-0)- Very interesting start for Kansas City so far this year.
11. Ravens(2-1)- Ravens haven't been impressive so far by beating the Jets and Browns by 8 points total and losing to the Bengals
12. Patriots(2-1)- Patriots defense has been absolutely awful giving up 27.3 PPG.
13. Dolphins(2-1)- Dolphins defense has been great before the loss to the Jets.
14. Titans(2-1)- A great win for Tennessee against the Giants.
15. Bengals(2-1)- Carson Palmer needs to improve in order for Cincinnati to make the playoffs.
5 Best Games of the Week:
5. Cardinals @ Chargers
4. Bears @ Giants
3. Patriots @ Dolphins
2. Ravens @ Steelers
1. Redskins @ Eagles
5 Players to watch for:
1. Mark Sanchez
2. Donovan Mcnabb
3. Michael Vick
4. Charlie Batch
5. Jay Cutler
The Jets had a fantastic win against the arch rival Dolphins last week. Mark Sanchez has had a MVP saeson so far and will most likely continue it. The Bills have looked absolutely awful through 3 weeks so far.
Prediction: Jets win easily 34-14
The Bengals came off a sloppy win last week against the Panthers while the Browns looked like themselves against the Ravens even though they put up a fight against the Ravens.
Prediction: Bengals win with ease 27-10
Last week, the Ravens defense struggled against the Browns. The Steelers meanwhile have been superb going 3-0 and wins against the Falcons, and Titans.
Prediction: Very close game but Steelers go to 4-0 with a 14-13 win.
The Broncos looked lost last week in their lost to the Colts. The Titans dominated the Giants and Chris Johnson finally looked like his old self.
Prediction: Titans dominate 34-7
The Lions were awful against the previously winless Vikings. The Packers killed themselves on Monday night football against the Bears with 17 penalties.
Prediction: it's all Packers in their 41-0 win.
The 49ers have been the biggest disappointment so far this year starting off 0-3 and have looked awful on the road. The Falcons have had a great start so far and are coming off a win against the Saints.
Prediction: 49ers fall to 0-4 with a 21-15 loss.
The Panthers looked awful in there loss to the Bengals while the Saints lost to the Falcons in OT after a missed field goal.
Prediction: Saints win 28-20
The Seahawks beat the Chargers last week because of Leon Washington's 2 kickoff return TD's. The Rams got their 1st win against the Redskins.
Prediction: The Seahawks are my surprise pick this year and they will win 24-14
The Colts looked like the Colts against the Broncos while the Jaguars, well, looked like the Jaguars.
Prediction: Colts dominate their division rival 34-3
The Texans looked horrible in their loss to the Cowboys while the Raiders lost to the Cardinals on a missed field goal.
Prediction: Texans win with ease 31-21
Obviously we all know the importance of this game.
Prediction: Lots of boos and an eagles win 24-21
The Cardinals got lucky against the Raiders while the Chargers lost a heartbreaker to the Seahawks.
Prediction- chargers win 24-23
The Bears and Giants looked opposite last week.
Prediction: Bears win 26-12
Patriots win 21-14