1. Tressel would actually be disappointed if the Buckeyes didn’t punt a couple times today. Sometimes, I think he purposely hamstrings the play calling to get the punt team out there.
2. In addition to seeing Pryor break out a 40+ yard run, I would also like to see Stoneburner catch a ball while moving, preferable towards the endzone.
3. In the 3rd quarter of last week’s game, Cameron Hayward’s safety was the only Ohio State score. I think the D out-scores the O in the third quarter today.
4. Bauserman will play the 3rd series - and everything after the first series of the second half - until he gives way for Kenny G.
5. Less is more with Devin Barclay today.
6. I believe in this team a little more after seeing Miami beat down
the Pitt on Thursday night. Especially, the offense.
7. If a defensive back gets injured today, I will lose my mind.
8. I think the coaches are scared to give Jordan Hall or Jaamal Berry 15 carries in a game because it will result in him getting 15 carries in every game
9. I expect an absurd trick play a la Posey’s TD pass against NMSU last year.