Who will surprise this week? Will some of the "Hot" opening week players cool off this week? Is Arian Foster for real or just an early season flash in the pan?
Will some "Cold" studs from Week One rise up to their standard and justify the high pick used to draft them?
Is it possible for Drew Brees, Brett Favre or Andre Jonson to underachieve two weeks in a row?
We have ranked the top 20 QBs, 30 RBs and WRs and top 15 TEs for Week Two.
1) Peyton Manning vs. New York Giants
2) Drew Brees @ San Francisco
3) Aaron Rodgers vs. Buffalo
4) Philip Rivers vs. Jacksonville
5) Tony Romo vs. Chicago
6) Matt Ryan vs. Arizona
7) Tom Brady @ New York Jets
8) Matt Schaub @ Washington
9) Eli Manning @ Indianapolis
10) Brett Favre vs. Miami...
* Matthew Stafford is not ranked, as he is injured for at least 4-6 weeks with shoulder injury. Shaun Hill is not a viable starter this week.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!