Broncos Vs. Jaguars: 5 Things I Look Forward To
I will have to say that I think the Jaguars management made some terrible choices in the draft and in their decision to rebuild the defense at the expense of getting some offensive play-makers.
On the other hand I think that the Broncos made some great moves in the draft and if they had everybody fit for fight they could seriously challenge the Chargers for the throne. Unfortunately the injury bug has been tough on the Broncos.
But here are the 5 things I look forward to:
- MJD against the Broncos front 7. This will be an interesting battle as it will tell us a lot about how the Jaguars and Broncos will fare this season.
- I just can't wait to see Tebows homecoming and his debut on his home field. If Tebow gets on the field an scores this will be a top three headline in American sports this weekend.
- I'm looking forward to seeing Tyson Alualu proving why he was worth a top pick - I still think he was a huge reach but he seems like a really great kid.
- The duel between Aaron Kampmann and Ryan Clady - are they both back at the top level. Both players are cornerstones of their respective teams success.
- The Broncos passing game, will Orton be able to utilize all those receiving options and implement McDaniels complicated offensive schemes.
The decisive factor will be the Broncos D-lines ability to stop MJD. But I think the Broncos will take this one 24-17
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?