I love rebuilding teams and their search for new pieces to the franchise puzzle. What I really like about the Browns and the Bucs management is the talent they have shown for finding the right players. Both teams seem on the right track and although they probably wont have winning seasons, they both have tons of talent that i will be exciting to follow.
The 5 things I look forward to:
- Watching the Bucs new defensive powerhouse in Gerald McCoy and Brian Price. Can they stuff the middle and stop Jerome Harrison and put pressure on Delhomme - maybe it's to much to ask.
- Josh Cribbs as a receiver and as a playmaker in the cyclone formation. I want more of Josh Cribbs -- MOOOOORE .....
- I have high expectations for Mike Williams and Aurelius Benn - the only question is if Josh Freeman can get the ball to them. Actually I think Benn will fly under the radar and grab some important balls with his "sticky hands".
- POWER running from both teams - and I think that the team who wins the running game wins the game.
- I would love for Delhomme to redeem himself, what a great story that would be for a QB that left Carolina with tears in his eyes.
I think that the Browns will take this because they have more experience. But I have this feeling about all the talent in Tampa - if they gain confidence and start to believe .... then they do have all the skills needed to pull of a victory.
Game on: The Browns take this 21 to 10.