A-Rant...For A-Roid...Does NY Need Him? The Writing On TheWall Says...NOT!!!
Coincidence...Alex Rodriguez, aka A-Roid, comes back from injury and the Yankees lose. Probably wasn't all his fault, but the coincidence has been there all year. Yankees have lost only a few times when Alex sits. Imagine that, your one of the best players in the Major League and your team is better when your on the bench...Maybe they should make Alex, bench coach.
Future...Do the Yankees wait for Alex's contract to run out in 2017? Or do they...
1. Cut there loses and try to trade Alex? Don't they have enough players to cover Alex's position?
2. Wait for Jeter contract situation next year to work it's way out (Jeter's is in last year of contract)...them move Alex to SS...If he remembers how to the play that position.
3. Let Alex rot in the dugout....
Hall of Fame/Record Breaking...I can't believe the following could happen....
1. Alex may make it to Hall of Fame...probably not, especially if McGwire and Bonds have not shot of making it.
2. The thought that Alex could break All-Time HR Record sends my stomach in twist.
Actually, if things keep going this way and Alex gets to play...maybe my Sox can catch them...Probably not...but it would be good to see the collapse.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?