Kids Column: Disloyal Lions, Concussions, and Torn ACL's, OH MY!
Judging by this headline, the game did not go so well on wednesday. It was Chicago Red Stars vs. Philadelphia Independence, the final score being 2-1: Philly.
Here are our losses in chronological order(Yes, there were that many losses to report):
- Kosovare Asllani left her team. I liked her. Now, to me, she is not just a disloyal lion, but a cowardly one. She and the cowardly lion in the Wizard of Oz would make a perfect couple. I wish her all the best in Sweden. :/
- Karen Carney caught the flu. Not good and also resulted in no playing time.
- Kate Markgraf became concussed, which I correctly predicted (it was confirmed by the coach that it was a concussion) as she was dizzily escorted off the field.
- Julianne Sitch tore her ACL. That could potentially be career ending. I wish her an easy and speedy recovery.
- And, last but not least, the game.
And on another note, the one goal that was scored was by Ella Masar: a beautiful header straight into the goal. I just thought I should mention that.
That's the game. End of story.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?