In this slide show article, I am power ranking each NBA teams best three players, based on:
Points Per Game, (PPG)
Assists Per Game (APG)
Offensive Rebounds Per Game (ORPG)
in that order.
This is using the most current roster information, trade information, and raw data from the 2009-2010 season.
There are no speculations, no "what if's" and no excuses.
As of right now going into the season, some of these teams are at a disadvantage as they either lost, or added key pieces to there "Big 3."
Some teams that I would like to mention are:
1) Miami Heat - The addition of LeBron James and Chris Bosh should likely rank them Top 3 at the end of the season.
2) Chicago Bulls, with the addition of Carlos Boozer, should be a nice 1-2 punch.
3) The Utah Jazz numbers reflected are without Boozer, or the addition of Al Jefferson, as they are yet to play together.
4) New York Knicks will also more then likely be ranked higher depending on how Amar'e Stoudemire does.
5) Boston has literally a "Big 4," as Kevin Garnett, Rajon Rondo, Paul Pierce and Ray Allen all put up solid numbers for a team with so much talent.
*** These numbers in no way determine how a team will finish in the regular season or playoffs. This is just something to rank each teams "Big 3" as of today, going into the season. I will more then likely do this again, around All-Star Break, and again once the regular season ends, to make it fair to teams that are at a disadvantage right now. (Miami, Chicago, Utah, New York) ***
I hope you all enjoy this.
If there are any concerns, please let me know!