NHL: Reasons Ilya Kovalchuk Should Sign with the Maple Leafs.
Brian Burke has flown off to Europe to pursue a player. Hopefully it is Ilya Kovalchuk. However, just in case he refuses, I gave a list of reasons why he shouldn't.
- Colton Orr will beat you into a bloody pulp if you sign elsewhere, then he'll ask you nicely how many fingers he's holding up.
- If you sign with Calgary, know that the Leafs have the option of calling you up.
- The league has rejected the 17 year contract which means the Devils will not have a first round pick next year as punishment. Maybe you should ignore this one.
- The Sedin twins re-signed with Vancouver and look what happened to them. They suck now!
- The exact opposite of Atlanta is Toronto, we're a big market, we have lots of money, we always spend to the cap and we win. Okay, three out of four ain't bad.
- We have Elisha Cuthbert, New Jersey has Lou Lamoriello.
- We don't require our players to play defense.
- We can give you April, May, and June off with pay as per your previous contract.
- We don't care about commitment. Brian Burke just cancelled a luncheon after all the tickets were sold out.
- We need a goal scorer without losing Kaberle! Please! For the LOVE OF GOD! SIGN THE CONTRACT!
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?