In April we provided a preview of the 2010 season. Now is the time to update the information by taking into consideration the events of the past three months.
Here is how the Top 10 teams will finish the 2010 season.
1. Ohio State Buckeyes
2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
3. Florida Gators
4. Boise State Broncos
5. Wisconsin Badgers
6. Florida State Seminoles
7. Auburn Tigers
8. Miami Hurricanes
9. Alabama Crimson Tide
10. (Tie) Iowa and Connecticut
Here is who will go to the Major Bowls.
1. BCS Title Game– Nebraska vs. Ohio State
2. Rose Bowl– Wisconsin vs. Washington
3. Sugar Bowl– Florida vs. Boise State
4. Orange Bowl– Florida State vs. Connecticut
5. Fiesta Bowl– Oklahoma vs. Auburn
The Heisman Trophy Winner will be Terrelle Pryor of Ohio State.
The Coach of the Year will be Steve Sarkisian of Washington.
And so it goes...............