Stephen Dunn/Getty Images
(Because you can put the trophy on a bookshelf).
Forget about the actual outcome…
- Bobby Valentine called veteran Red Sox favorite David Ortiz, Jose. Really, Bobby? Done your homework, I see.
- Isn’t anyone else tired of Berman’s “back, back, back, back, etc” on every…single…shot? Can he get any more enthusiastic? Isn’t it time for a changing of the guard?
- I know it’s early in Anaheim, but there seems to be an awful lot of empty seats. I wonder how much they were selling tickets for.
- Bo Jackson looks like he could still pop them out.
- Would you want to be one of those sideline camera men sitting or lying down in foul territory?
- Chris Young?
- Can the announcers say “State Farm” a few more times?
- Those kids in the outfield look like they’re having a great time running into each other and not catching anything. Maybe State Farm could pair up with Band-Aid?