The Nexus Makes Its Return to NXT Tonight: What Should We Expect?
Tonight on NXT, the Nexus will make its return to where they started. This might bring an extra 2 or 3 viewers to watch the show, but what should we expect from tonight's episode?
Here's a few possibilities.
1. The Nexus will open the show with a promo saying how season 2 NXT can't even compare to the Nexus. Season 2 will come out and demand a match so it will be a 8 on 7 main event.
2. The Nexus will open with the same promo, the Season 2 NXT will come out and tell them that if they are as good as they say they are, they won't mind a 7 on 7 match with the Season 2 pros minus team Lay-Cool. So it will be a Pros vs Nexus main event.
3. If Scenario 2 is what happens, then during the middle of the show the Nexus will beat down one of the pros so that he cannot compete tonight. So it's a 6 on 7 main event until John Cena's music hits and he comes out and joins the pros. Cena gets in late in the match and Attitude Adjustments Wade Barret through an announce table. The rest of the rookies will scamper off and Cena will stand over Barrett as the show goes off the air.
4. Another possibility is the same thing will happen with possibility 3, except it will be none other than Daniel Bryan who joins the pros and kicks Barrett's fucking head in! Ok this won't happen but a guy can hope right?
5. WWE will not go with any of my awesome ideas, the show will suck and i'll be happy i chose to watch the All-Star game.
So in conclusion WWE has the potential to make this a really good show, they just need to work it right and not screw it up like they usually do. I would also like to remind you to never risk a joke with someone who is unable to comprehend it.
On a completely unrelated note, i would like to offer my condolences to the Steinbrenner family and to the New York Yankees, as George Steinbrenner passed away this morning due to a heart attack. I am hoping that fans who hate the Yankees like i do, will put aside their hate to remember a baseball titan who was probably one of the greatest owners of all time.
Good Night Bleachers
July 13, 2010
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?