My Top 10: Week 3
1. TheOSU: First team to separate itself from the pack and make a legitimate case for the top spot.
2. Notre Dame: Tough to drop the Domers after such a convincing win, but the Buckeyes have earned it - for now.
3. Auburn: First test vs. LSU at home this week.
5. USC: God dammit, why is USC getting this high on my list?
6. LSU: See No. 3.
7. Florida: Impressive win over UCF before the matchup at Tennessee.
8. Texas: Never bought them at No. 2 - here is about right until McCoy gets some more experience.
9. Louisville: No Michael Bush? No problem: 121 points in two games. Let's see if they earn my confidence against Miami.
10. Michigan: Just because I want to beat a top-10 team this weekend...and especially this one.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?