Fresh Link Tachos
I've been trying to come up with a better name for a links post than the excellent "Pick and Scroll " in use by our man CHOBB (pronounced like "GOB ," ask him for details) over at Portland Roundball Society.
In my impossible (?) quest I ended up using the name for a particularly disgusting dish that tore up my digestive system for a week. Tachos are a menace and they must be stopped. I also love eating them, but am finding that they are rare outside of Portland. Minneapolis, you of all people should be on board with this.
To those that entered our little free agent contest , you are playing for this spectacular prize:
The three people who get the reference might smile a little. In a couple months nobody will understand it at all, but at least you will have a shirt to wear while working out, painting the house, or eating burritos. You can buy it on the cheap here . Thanks to Squirrelevant for setting that up.
Now, here are some tachos:
- CHOBB got jobbed by a Danny Ferry imposter .
- Ben with a little context on Portland GM candidate Kiki Vandeweghe .
- Dave tells us what to expect and look out for during summer league, yet I'm still somehow excited about the thing. I'll be in Las Vegas soaking up the Luke Schenscher. If you want to go see Fat Elvis contact me immediately.
- Coup walks us through his and Martell Webster's time together . Also, on principle I would like to remind you that Rip City Project owes a debt to Bust a Bucket that has yet to be paid. The juice is running boys.
- The genius blog DeceptivelyQuick has an exclusive with Jamaican National Team point guard and Finnish League superstar Akeem Scott.
- Super old by internet standards, but I hope you won't mind checking out this Billy Ray Bates story again.
- KneeJerkNBA has some thoughts on Rasheed Wallace that are worth your time.
- Timberwolves fans are trying to be optimistic . If you want to feel better about Portland's situation all you have to do is spend some time over at TWolves Blog. I've been checking them out a lot lately.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?