Let's just say the SEC had its own fantasy draft where only SEC coaches and players were selected. The draft would be conducted to fill out the offensive players and defenses for the teams in the league.
Let's see who Mark Ingram runs with, who Urban Meyer coaches for, and who Ryan Mallet plays QB for in the 2010 SEC Fantasy Draft.
Let's start the draft. The rules for the draft go like this...
- The order of the draft is randomly determined by a computer.
- Each round, the order flips. So if a team has the first pick in the first round, the team will have the last pick in the second round and then the first pick in the third round, and so on.
- Coaches must be selected in the first round only.
- Players can only be selected after the first round.
- There will be 10 rounds. A roster will consist of only: 1 Coach and 9 Players:
Consider all offensive lines to be the same quality and strength, as none will be selected.
Here we go!