32. Cleveland Browns- The dubious title goes to the plain orange helmet with brown and white stripes. No logo. No letters. Nothing. Just a dull shade of orange.
31. Washington Redskins- The Skins' color schemes work a little bit better than those of Cleveland, but the entire helmet just doesn't work. Maroon, gold white, and brown shouldn't be combined for a "current" theme. Washington's retro helmet looked better because the Native American logo was simple.
30. Chicago Bears- Sure, it's classical, but it's dull. The orange 'C' is too simple for my taste and is hidden by the navy blue. The facemask matches the helmet and there are no stripes, which are usually a good idea.
29. Houston Texans- Don't get me wrong: I like the Texans logo. The red, white, and blue longhorn looks cool, but it doesn't stand out on a helmet that is basically the same as Chicago's. Navy blue background and facemask with no stripes. A little more contrasting red would look good.
28. Baltimore Ravens- Too many dark colors on this one! The black base and purple raven don't allow it to stand out from the couch. It looks better up close and the gold trim around the raven and the 'B' are nice touches.
27. Detroit Lions- Detroit's new logo is fierce and looks good on its field...but not so much on the helmet. They are lower on the list mainly because of the shiny silver. It just doesn't look like the helmet of a winner.
26. Carolina Panthers- Not many are too high on the screaming black panther on silver. Once again, the silver isn't a great helmet color, especially with an extremely dark panther. Maybe if Carolina's blue was made a bit more prominent, it would rank higher on my list.
25. New York Giants- Big Blue sure shows exactly that on its uniform. Plain, blue jersey and plain, blue helmet. The red stripe down the middle is a nice addition. The gray facemask doesn't stand out and docks points. Nothing too special about the New York helmet.