MLB Fantasy: CC Sabathia, Felix Hernandez Among Two-Start Pitchers for Week 14
A few players could provide your club with a nice boost if you are willing to scan the waiver wire. Coco Crisp and his fresh legs could provide steals. Tom Gorzelanny’s newfound rotation opportunity could provide strikeouts. And Aubrey Huff is a surprising source for most offensive stats, along with a little position flexibility.
Also, with the rash of injuries to middle infielders (Troy Tulowitzki, Dustin Pedroia, Brian Roberts, Chase Utley, Jimmy Rollins), a plethora of unusual suspects, like Bill Hall, Jonathan Herrera, and Wilson Valdez, are getting opportunities. These guys could help you.
Eight teams in each league play seven games this week while the others all play six.
Now, the projected two-start pitchers for this week. For anyone in leagues who require you to set your lineup at the beginning of the week, these are starters you should strongly consider:
Five best bets for double-start pitchers this week
1. C.C. Sabathia faces two weak offenses in pitchers' parks (at OAK, at SEA). Carston Charles should have a big week.
2. Felix Hernandez gets a cupcake (KC) and a juggernaut (NYY) this week, both at home. Play him confidently.
3. Roy Halladay has been beatable over the last month, losing six of his last eight starts. But in those eight starts, he’s only thrown two clunkers (against two AL powers, Boston and New York). So feel confident in the best pitcher in baseball. The reason he’s No. 3, and not No. 1, is because he is facing two very tough opponents (vs ATL, vs CIN).
4. After a putrid performance for most of April and May, Jake Peavy seems to have finally figured out the American League style of baseball. Home games against the Angels and Royals will provide Peavy an opportunity to keep going in the right direction.
5. Jeff Niemann has been downright nasty this season. He gets Boston and Cleveland at home and should be good for a strong week.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?