ESPNDallas.com asked Dallas mayor Tom Leppert to make his best pitch to LeBron James.
Here's what Leppert came up with:
"10. No snow blowers needed!!!!
9. You can move in next door to Dirk in North Dallas. It's just a 12-minute drive to the American Airlines Center.
8. The Mavericks have the best plane.
7. Great airports at both DFW International and Love Field. Central location makes getting around the country quick and easy!
6. On off nights, you can hit the opera at the stunning new Winspear Opera House.
5. Make calls in the Central Time Zone. Much easier to manage your affairs.
4. Hit the links at Dallas National Golf Club in February. Just five minutes from the American Airlines Center.
3. Keep more of your money. Unlike New York City, which has a 12.62 percent income tax rate (State: 8.97 percent + City: 3.65 percent), Texas has no personal income tax. At your current salary of $15,779,912, a move to Dallas saves you $2 million over New York.
2. Cowboys Stadium: You can sit with Roger Staubach for the Super Bowl.
And the No. 1 reason to move to Dallas ...
1. The Mayor will personally greet you with Texas BBQ, Tex-Mex and Sweet Tea on the day you move in!"