Open Mic: Should Have Retired Earlier
I did part one of the article earlier this week on the athletes who should retire and part two today on those athletes who retired too early. Now, I am doing part three, which includes a list of those who should have retired earlier than when they did:
- Michael Jordon (should of never came back in 2001 as a Washington Wizard after retiring in 1998 with the Chicago Bulls)
- Ricky Williams (should of never came back after retiring in 2004)
- Roger Clemens (should not played in Houston)
- Ricky Rudd (should not come back in 2007 after retiring in 2005)
- Brett Favre (on this list also)
- Drew Bledsoe (before the 2006 season started)
- Warren Sapp
When I think of more, I will add them.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?