Joe Nemechek has fell on hard times recently; between losing sponsors, and multiple crashes that have threatened his teams stability in NASCAR.
But starting on July 2nd at Daytona, in the Subway Jalapeno 250, NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Nemechek will have 5 races sponsored by the internet host HostGator.com.
HostGator.com was founded in the dorm room of Brent Oxley in 2002 as a startup company. It then grew to a multi-million dollar company out of a 4-story building in Houston, Texas.
Nemechek will race with HostGator.com on his car for 4 races in the NASCAR Nationwide Series including:
- The July 2nd Subway Jalapeno 250 at the Daytona International Speedway.
- The July 9th Dollar General 300 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- The July 17th Missouri-Illinios Dodge Dealers 250 at the Gateway International Raceway.
- The July 24th Kroger 200 at the O'Reilly Raceway Park.
HostGator.com will also be on Nemechek's car for 1 planned NASCAR Sprint Cup race.
- This weekend's July 3rd Coke Zero 400 at the Daytona International Speedway
So this weekend will mark a momentous occasion for Joe Nemechek, and HostGator.com, as a first time NASCAR Nationwide, and Sprint Cup Sponsor.