A free attraction at camp, the 46,000-square foot area in the parking lot on the stadium's east side, which includes three climate-controlled tents, will house an entertainment area with a main stage, the Kemps Packers Experience, and a food and beverage area.
"We're excited to enhance our training camp experience with the Tundra Tailgate Zone," said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. "Attending training camp is among the most enjoyable experiences for a Packers fan, and we're committed to improving it. The Tundra Tailgate Zone and its features will add to the festive environment that exists between Clarke Hinkle Field and Lambeau Field."
The attraction opens today in conjunction with the annual Shareholder's meeting and runs for the length of training camp.
Among the activities to be held at the Tundra Tailgate Zone:
- Player autograph sessions for younger fans
- Alumni autograph sessions for all fans
- Question-and-answer sessions
- Special guest speeches
- Jersey giveaways
- Live bands
- Taping of Packers TV shows like the Mike McCarthy Show and Packers Training Camp Special
- The Packers' flagship radio station, 620 WTMJ, also will be on hand for live remotes during camp
- Favorite tailgate-type foods fans can expect to find at Lambeau Field
The Packers have unveiled a schedule of events at their official training camp site. Among the highlights are alumni autograph sessions with Lynn Dickey, Bryce Paup and Bill Scroeder. Q&A sessions include Bob Harlan, Mark Murphy and NFL referees. Comedy Sportz will also do their comedy shows there as well.
Looks to be a nice addition to training camp for all fans.