2. TheOSU: Next stop, Austin.
3. West Virginia: Wake me for Louisville.
4. Auburn: Handled the Cougs, and now face an SEC warmup against Sylvester and the Croomdogs.
5. Texas: Colt McCoy better hope he lives up to his kick-ass name.
6. USC: OK, so they can still score some points.
7. LSU: Strong game from JaMarcus Russell may have quieted any QB controversy - for now.
8. Florida: Face O'Leary's Knights before Tennessee on 9/16.
9. FSU: Wasn't pretty, but eked out defensive victory over Miami.
10. Louisville: Why not? Arguably the best offensive showing of the first weekend.