Now I have no idea what to say, everyone else said everything else. Either it is a work or real. Here is his message, but since twitter has a limit it is in parts.
Read from the bottom up. I don't always respect Cena's in ring ability but I respect him as a man and this proves Cena did not talk to management about him unlike Anderson.
So take from these messages what you will and enjoy Slammiversary and Game 5. Oh and here is a link to a petition Cena signed.
First here is a tweet from Danielson
Biding my time, waiting for the right moment to speak.
- That is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me. Enjoy game 5.
- Belong with us. Sorry for the long message, I know I am probally way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not
- I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does
- Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done
- I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could
- I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe.
- Of you who are caught off guard by this choice.
- Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority
- Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But
- I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I
JTG just tweeted this
B4 I go to bed I wanna give a shout out to NXT star brian danielson.One of the most talented workers in the biz,hope to see you back brother
so is it still a work?