Whether you were watching on television, listening on the radio, or attending the game, everyone has their own sports moment they remember forever.
Some of these moments were life-changing, while others simply altered the sports landscape.
Some of these moments occurred over a period of time, while others happened in a matter of seconds.
And some of these moments, redefined history.
So without any further introduction, I present the 50 greatest sports moments of all-time.
But before I get to the list, here are 10 honorable mentions that failed to make the cut:
1) Tiger Woods' Sex Scandal
2) An injured Kirk Gibson's pinch-hit, walk-off home run in Game One of the 1988 World Series
3) The Death of Barbaro
4) Bill Mazeroski's walk-off home run in Game Seven of the 1960 World Series
5) Vince Young's memorable comeback vs. USC in the 2006 Rose Bowl
6) The Death of Dale Earnhardt
7) Buster Douglas defeats Mike Tyson
8) The Immaculate Reception
9) Muhammad Ali lights the Olympic torch in Atlanta
10) Notre Dame coach Knute Rockne's "Win One For The Gipper" speech
If I left off your favorite sports moment, I'm sorry to disappoint you. My advice would be to go ahead and make your own list.
Then and only then, you will have nothing to worry about.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy.
The journey that will be spanning over numerous decades, begins right now.