The winning team of the NBA Finals will be the Boston Celtics. The winning factor is Rajon Rondo; he is such a dynamic player that can change the outcome of a game is he plays well, and controls the team. When not playing well the Celtics often don't win games. The Celtics will win for 5 reasons.
1. Kobe cannot carry the Lakers every game and he doesn't usually have to. Derek Fisher and Ron Artest cannot play how they played in Game 2 if the Lakers wan't to win it all.
2. If Ray Allen shoots lights out, there is a very good chance the Celtics win this series.
3. Paul Pierce is a game changer as well as Kevin Garnett and these two haven't been playing great this playoffs. They will take over this series in Game 4.
4. Rajon Rondo had a triple-double in Game 2, and two more games with that caliber of play and the Celtics win it all, because P.P. R.A. and K.G. can win one game without Rondo having triple-double caliber play.
5. The Celtics have a better bench period. They are just plainly better.
S.W. Caleb J. Fish