21. Detroit Lions: I'm just not a fan of the royal blue.
22. Denver Broncos: The stripe that's continuous from the jersey to the pants is a great look.
23. Baltimore Ravens: All black, all white—can't go wrong that way.
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The brown pants are a great throwback to classic uniforms.
25. Arizona Cardinals: They have changed their look several times in recent years. They're getting closer, but they still haven't put it all together.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars - The all black uniform is cool, but overall, they score a little below average.
27. Washington Redskins - For me, the burgundy and gold just don't work together.
28. Tennessee Titans - Tar-Heel blue is already taken.
29. Buffalo Bills - The Bills ahve made some positive changes, but they still have a long way to go.
30. Carolina Panthers - A cookie-cutter style uniform and they could definitely do more with those team colors.
31. St. Louis Rams - The Rams changed from a set of great looking uniforms to a set of average ones.
32. Houston Texans - Too plain for my taste. They should making their logo more prominent on their jersey.