Brett Favre: The Madden NFL Curse Returns
1. Madden NFL 2001 features its first NFL player on the cover—Eddie George. He rushes for 1509 yards & 15 TDs in 2000 but a toe injury lowers his output in '01 to 939 yards with just five TDs.
2. 2002 has Marshall Faulk and he promptly sprains his ankle. His previous 1382 yards drops to 953—his first sub 1000-yard effort in five years.
3. 2004 we have animal-lover Michael Vick. Vick fractures his fibula and has a cruel and inhumane 585 yards passing.
4. 2006 cover-boy Donovan McNabb has surgery for a sports hernia. Compiles 2507 yards with 16 TDs. Previous year: 3875 yards with 31 TDs. Terrell Owens suspended for four games for making comments about McNabb and Eagles management.
5. 2007 box has Shaun Alexander. Shaun fractures his foot and misses almost half the season. Rushes for 896 yards and seven touchdowns after gaining 1880 and 27 the year before.
6. Madden NFL '08 Vince Young plays in 15 games. Curse broken?
7. Madden NFL '09 for some reason has Brett Favre on the cover. Brett gets hurt. Emotionally.
Bob can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?