Sports: What I Really Hate
I just read the article "What Do You Hate in Sports? The Bill Belichick List". I loved that article, but I would like to create my own list of the stuff that I hate in the sports world. I do love sports, but there are things that I hate about it. Here's my list:
- Kurt Busch
- New York Jets
- New York Yankees
- Eric Mangini
- The MLB All-Star Game starting at 8PM ET, instead of earlier in the day like 5 or 6PM ET
- New England Sports Network (NESN)
- When the Red Sox are blacked out on ESPN
- Connecticut Huskies
- Hartford Wolfpack
- The Mannings
- Joe Torre
- Derek Jeter
- Johnny Damon
- Two Week Superbowl Break
- Not having an off week later on in the NASCAR season
- When people mess up singing the Star Spangled Banner (I messed up singing it at a high school baseball game when I was on their team in 2003—I think it was the last game of the season as we lost it and were out of the playoffs)
- When people go off track with the Star Spangled Banner
- Not showing CFL games on ESPN
- Not showing more CFL games on American TV
- Having two seperate satellite radio companies to get NFL and MLB (thank god they are both merging)
- Brett Favre
- Michael Vick
- Bobby Knight
- Roger Clemens
- Kobe Bryant
- Bryant Gumbel
- Phil Jackson
- When ESPN has to black out the ACC and I don't even live near Boston (two hours away) and not on their DMA
- Chad Pennington
- Curt Schilling
- Jason Giambi
- When NASCAR races start after 8PM ET
- When NASCAR has to cancel qualifying for the day because of rain and can't schedule the session the day before or the day after.
- Marty McSorley
I will edit this article myself if I want to add more to this list. Feel free to comment about the stuff that you hate in sports. E-mail me at email@example.com for any questions.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?