Belichick won't let Tebow get away. But just in case, here's the reasons for the rest of the first round.
23. Green Bay: Aaron Rodgers was too fragile early on. The Packers fans loved another squeaky clean All-American. Why not go there again?
24. Philaelphia Eagles: What if Kevin Kolb isn't your guy and Mike Vick gets injured? OK, this is clearly the toughest to sell.
25. Baltimore Ravens: They gambled on a Division I-AA guy and it worked out great. Now go get a national champion to back him up.
26. Arizona Cardinals: Two lefty QBs is too much. I get it. But this gives them the reason to boot Matt Leinart out of town. The last God-is-good guy worked out pretty well.
27. Dallas Cowboys: Jerry Jones' drunken video was the smoke screen of the century? He wanted Tebow all along.
28. San Diego Chargers: You got rid of your franchise guy in LT. This is the perfect way to make your fans forget about that.
29. New York Jets: Sanchez was lightning in a bottle. Lightning rarely strikes twice. Bad boy Rex Ryan and Tebow together. I smell an "Odd Couple" remake. Take that, "Hard Knocks".
30. Minnesota Vikings: Same reason as the Packers. If your Wrangler guy isn't coming back, you have the lefty next coming.
31. Indianapolis Colts: Tim Tebow is already better than Curtis Painter.
32. New Orleans Saints: Tebow would go to practice and then spend the other 16 hours singlehandedly rebuilding houses. I'm not mocking.