1) We will win a game we shouldn't
2) We will lose a game we shouldn't
3) We will win a game we didn't play well enough to deserve the win
4) We will lose a game where we outplayed the other team
5) We will win a thriller
6) We will lose a stinger - heart breaker
Nostradamus had it easy - just be vague and duplicitous. That wasn't any old bowl of water he was looking into - it was BONG WATER!
But today - I offer yee
2010 Packer Predictions by: NOSTRILDUMBASS - Distant cousin of Nostradamus.
The game we shouldn't win but pull off will come against: Minnesota or NE
The game we'll lose but shouldn't will come against: Washington or Miami
The game we'll win but didn't play well enough to deserve will come against against: Chicago or NYJ
The game we'll lose where we outplayed the other team will come against: Minnesota in GB, Dallas or SF
The Thriller win will come against: Min in the dome, NE or NYG
The Stinger loss will come against: NYG, Minn in GB or Dallas
Nostrildumbass 2010 - Prediction
Unfortunately the great Nosrtildumbass has Green Bay going 8-4 in the NFC but securing a bye week as the second seed
NFC Losses to - Washington, Atlanta, Minn in GB and NYG
Key wins - Minn at Minn in week 11 and Dal at GB in week 9
AFC loss - NE
Losing 3 of 4 to end the season
Making the NFC Championship to be held at either Lambeau against MINN or in Dallas against Jerry's Kids
A Superbowl appearance depends on
1) An impact draft choice - OLB, DB or RB
2) An impact signing (not necessarily for blockbuster money - maybe in the form of a speedy, veteran RB or LB
3) Lack of injuries
So let it be written - So let it be done.
Um, Wait a minute. That came from some Yul Brynner dude in the Ten Commandments.
Nevermind - The Great Nostrildumbass has spoken