I have compiled five Andy Reid quotes to sum up this offseason.
5. When asked why he decided to keep Michael Vick, Reid said, "His jersey sales offset the cost of his salary, and the PETA people are the only ones willing to pay to sit front row."
4. When asked by the media if Donovan McNabb was on the trading block, Reid responded, "If we would have taken Ricky Williams, we wouldn't have had to worry about all these damn questions."
3. When asked by the media if he gained some weight over the offseason, Reid responded (while eating jelly beans), "We're sitting here on Easter Sunday, and I don't think the season starts for quite a while. We'll see down the road how things come together."
2. When asked if he thinks he has what it takes to win now, Reid responded, "Macho Harris is no Brian Dawkins, but DeSean Jackson is pretty fast and packs a mean chest bump."
1. When Kevin Kolb asked him what to expect this season, Reid responded, "Time is yours..."
**Some quotes fabricated