Those of you who regularly visit the Phillies’ BR page know that featured columnist Gary has appropriately analyzed the Phillies’ five “keys” to the 2010 season during the last few weeks.
Just as a refresher, here are Gary’s five keys:
1. How will the fifth starting pitcher fare?
2. Can Cole Hamels go back to the future?
3. Which Raul Ibanez will show up this season?
4. Will the bullpen sink or swim?
5. Which Brad Lidge shows up?
Tough to argue with any of them. But I’ve decided to take the Phillies key concept just a small step further.
The following five slides will highlight five other keys—the five biggest small keys—to the 2010 season.
Hope you enjoy looking over five more keys to the Phillies getting back to the World Series in 2010.
The Eagles might have tried to steal the headlines and excitement from the Phillies’ Opening Day by making the Donovan McNabb deal at around 8 p.m. on Easter night. But it doesn’t matter. Time to play ball!