* Spring baseball feature on Bookreporter.com
My annual Spring Baseball Roundup appears on the current edition of Bookreporter.com:
2010 Spring Baseball Roundup
In a baseball era when much of the discussion has centered on who may have taken shortcuts to superstardom, it’s refreshing that 2010 sees several titles harkening back to a simpler time and heroes who won their glory through hard work and, at times, in the face of adversity. Bookreporter.com’s Ron Kaplan takes a look at these recently and soon-to-be released books, along with two nostalgic selections about baseball cards, which served as a way of connecting fans across the country with faraway players and teams.
The titles include:
- Roger Maris: Baseball’s Reluctant Hero
- The Last Hero: A Life of Henry Aaron
- High Heat: The Secret History of the Fastball and the Improbable Search for the Fastest Pitcher of All Time.
- Satch, Dizzy, & Rapid Robert: The Wild Saga of Interracial Baseball Before Jackie Robinson
- It’s What’s Inside That Counts: Baseball Stars of the 1970s and 1980s Talk About the Game They Loved
- Mint Condition: How Baseball Cards Became an American Obsession
- Cardboard Gods: An All-American Tale Told Through Baseball Cards (With 1 Stick Bubble Gum)
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?