1. Kentucky - The most talent on any team, unquestionably.
2. Syracuse - The Orange are without Arinze Onuaku, but I still see them as the 2nd best team with Andy Rautins and Wesley Johnson.
3. Duke - Solid team that plays smart basketball.
4. West Virginia - Without Bryant, they could be out of the running for the title, but with Da'Sean Butler, there is a chance.
5. Kansas State - Best backcourt left in the tournament.
6. Ohio State - Evan Turner is the player of the year.
7. Tennessee - Remember, they have taken down Kansas AND Kentucky.
8. Baylor - Ekpe Udoh and LaceDarius Dunn propel this darkhorse team.
9. Xavier - Jordan Crawford is as good as it gets.
10. Purdue - This team's experience can keep them going.
11. Northern Iowa - These boys can really control a game and can beat anybody.
12. Butler - Matt Howard staying out of foul trouble is Butler's only shot.
13. Washington - Quincy Pondexter and Isaiah Thomas lead a team that matches up well against West Virginia.
14. Michigan State - They lost their best player in Kalin Lucas.
15. St. Mary's - Omar Samhan leads the tournament in FG%.
16. Cornell - These hot shooting guys still have a lot to prove.