For those who haven't heard, CBS Sports is offering FREE Commissioner Leagues to the Bleacher Report community.
Any member who joins one of these leagues saves $180.
Here are the steps (before I forget):
—Grab a CBS Sports login ID if you do not already have one
—Go to the fantasy page of CBS Sports and join a "Commissioner League."
—The league name is "ball."
—The password is "votto."
—Members are eligible for 50 percent saving if the wish to create their own league. Hit this link for more info.
I'm pretty sure that's all you need.
So what is this CBS Commissioner's League Fantasy Baseball?
It could easily be called a Godsend for fantasy players.
For those who have played in free leagues, forget everything you have learned...besides how to draft a team that doesn't suckle.
Almost any type of scoring system is available. I've only tinkered with the league's scoring system.
Since I am currently the only one in my league I thought it might be nice to get some input from others.
Again, if you join my league it is totally free.
If you decide to create your own league; here are some details:
This is a Bleacher Report special offer - Receive 50% off on CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Commissioner Leagues, the web’s most powerful league manager - it won 8 out of 9 Fantasy Sports Trade Association Awards.
· Customize entire league the way you want...rules, scores, teams + more
· LIVE scoring & stats so you can follow along as your teams racks up points
· Keeper league capability to carry on the tradition for many seasons to come
· Expert analysis provides up-to-date information on all players & teams
· Live chat/league messenger to trash talk with your competition
· Manage your team from any mobile device, including iPhone
· 14-Day Free Trial included
Oh yeah, and I get to write about the teams in my league—an article a week or so.
Members of the Reds community, please take a look...then join! Members of all communities (especially NASCAR and Extreme Sports*) are invited and encouraged to join.
* If I can score four NASCAR/Extreme Sports fans, I am pretty sure I could keep my team out of the basement.
If you do join and help me get this super fancy league started, I promise I will say nice things about you in the articles during our season.
Tony Perez would join would save $180 and join a free CBSSports.com league if he knew about it (and I am working on that).
So be cool like Tony, and sign up today.
CBSSports.com is a Bleacher Report partner and paying sponsor of the Bleacher Report baseball communities. This post is one of a series of sponsor-endorsed posts related to the CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League.