Joe Mauer is Better Than Me
Anyway, like many Minnesota men I have been jumping on the Twins train lately and salivating over the losses of both the Red Sox and White Sox. And then the inevitable happened: I started to compare myself to All-Star catcher Joe Mauer.
1. Joe Mauer is a professional baseball player. I am an unemployable grad student. Believe me, when chicks say that they look for a smart guy with a sense of humor, they're full of shit. (Joe 1, Jon 0)
2. Joe Mauer is hitting over .360. I still have problems in the 60 mph cage at the local batting cages. (Joe 2, Jon 0)
3. Joe Mauer is worth an estimated $30 million (predicted contract). My bank account is so low that I can't make a withdrawal from any ATM with a $20 minimum. (Joe 3, Jon 0)
4. Joe Mauer is 6'4". It doesn't matter how tall I am - admit it, 6'4" is perfect! (Joe 4, Jon 0)
5. Joe Mauer's roommate is MVP candidate Justin Morneau - mine is my wife. Draw. Admit it honey. (Joe 5, Jon 0)
6. Joe Mauer's backup is Mike Redmond (a 10-year MLB veteran hitting .330). I don't want to tell you who my wife says her backup for me is. (Joe 6, Jon 0)
7. When Joe Mauer goes to huggable Ron Gardenhire and says that his knees hurt and he needs a day off, Ron pats him on the back and tells him to take all the time he needs. When I tell my friends that my knees hurt, they make jokes about my sexual orientation. (Joe 7, Jon 0)
8. Joe Mauer graduated from Cretin Duram Hall in 2000. I graduated from Mounds View in 1999. I really hated high school, but I still win because Cretin sucks! (Joe 7, Jon 1)
9. Joe Mauer was drafted 1st overall out of high school. I switched my major four times as a student at the University of Minnesota -Duluth. (Joe 8, Jon 1)
10. Tonight Joe Mauer is getting ready to play in front of thousands of fans all over the nation. Tonight I am writing an article going over just a few ways that Joe Mauer is better than me. (Joe 9, Jon 1)
And Joe wins by a landslide. I feel ashamed.
What is the duplicate article?
Why is this article offensive?
Where is this article plagiarized from?
Why is this article poorly edited?