So, here’s the deal; its been requested that we make a concerned effort to focus on the local sports scene more in 2010. Ergo, along with some trusted local partners, two weeks ago, we began delivering a weekly “web show” tailored specifically for the fine people of St. Louis. However, even if you don’t enjoy laughing ABOUT the state of St. Louis sports, perhaps you’ll enjoy laughing AT our current sports landscape. We make sure to do plenty of both.
But, enough with logistics. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
This week we delve into the top St. Louis sports headlines (as determined by us; it’s a very complicated process)…as well as introduce you to a recurring feature we like to call “Thoughts from a Message Board.”
Top Stories and Embedded Linkage:
- “CUBS SUCK” in the Busch Stadium snow (link)
- The Royals 25th Anniversary of World Championship promotion (link)
- The Cardinals 2010 Promotional Schedule (link)
- Renaming “Mark McGwire Memorial Highway” (link)
- John Marecek’s “Busch Basement” blog (link)
- The Rams Sign DT Fred Robbins (link)
- Where to find St. Louis Sports Magazine (link)
Episode 2 Song Credits:
“Get What You Give” by The New Radicals
“Aint no Stoppin’ Us Now” by McFadden and Whitehead
“The Luckiest” by Ben Folds
“Everything’s Magic” by Angels and Airwaves
We graciously encourage you to subscribe to our (free) iTunes feed, which ensures that our weekly episodes will be automatically downloaded to your computer and/or your mobile device. For those that already describe to our audio podcast, this feed will be kept separate.
You can find our iTunes page right here.