As you have more than likely heard Manchester United fans have been protesting the ownership of the Glazers.
They have loaded the biggest Football/Soccer Club with more than $1Billion dollars of debt, Before the Glazers took over we was debt free we could buy anyone compete with any other club's that have billionaire owners now we cannot, I’ll give you a few facts about what's happened under the ownership of the Glazer's
1. Ticket prices have increased by 43%
2. Just like Tampa Bay we had a waiting list of more than 100,000 people for season tickets now we have none
3. They have loaded the club with debt more than $1 Billion Dollar's (£709 Million Pound)
4. They have took out personal loans from the club more than $14 Million
5. They have taken out a bond issue on the club so that if they fail to pay the club's stadium and training ground could be sold.
6. They have spent $180 Million Dollars on entertainment i.e. Clowns, Magicians, free ticket’s.
7. They have only invested £13 Million Dollars in the squad.
There are great things the Glazer's have done for the club as well
We have won 3 consecutive titles back to back, won Champions league, increased revenue and sponsorship money to a record high.
But this just isn’t enough; we need your help to! Soon as Manchester United is sold they can invest more money into Tampa Bay or if Tampa Bay is sold you can have fresh investment and our debt is almost paid off. Please we need your help.
We need people to protest across the pond, we need to put more pressure on the Glazer's. Please ask me any questions and i will answer them for you.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!