The mock draft process is kind of like cement.
It is very pliable in the beginning, but as time goes on, it begins to become firm.
There still is a bit of wiggle room before the NFL Combine, but things are beginning to take shape. I didn't write justifications for the picks because I found recently that it is much better to answer any questions you have via the comment thread.
Sometimes writing a mock draft is like being Don Rickles' roommate—you take your lumps and learn. So let me know what you think.
1. St. Louis Rams—Ndamukong Suh, DT
2. Detroit Lions—Gerald McCoy, DT
3. Tampa Bay Bucs—Eric Berry, S
4. Washington Redskins—Russell Okung, LT
5. Kansas City Chiefs—Rolando McClain, ILB
6. Seattle Seahawks—Jimmy Clausen, QB
7. Cleveland Browns—Joe Haden, CB
8. Oakland Raiders—Anthony Davis, LT
9. Buffalo Bills—Sam Bradford, QB
10. Jacksonville Jaguars—Derrick Morgan, DE
11. Denver Broncos—Dan Williams, NT
12. Miami Dolphins—Dez Bryant, WR
13. San Francisco 49ers—Bruce Campbell, LT
14. Seattle Seahawks—Brian Bulaga, LT
15. New York Giants—Earl Thomas, S
16. Tennessee Titans—Jason Pierre-Paul, DE
17. San Francisco 49ers—Sergio Kindle, OLB
18. Pittsburgh Steelers—Taylor Mays, S
19. Atlanta Falcons—Carlos Dunlap, DE
20. Houston Texans—CJ Spiller, RB
21. Cincinnati Bengals—Jermaine Gresham, TE
22. New England Patriots—Brandon Graham, DE/OLB
23. Green Bay Packers—Charles Brown, LT
24. Philadelphia Eagles—Everson Griffen, DE
25. Baltimore Ravens—Golden Tate, WR
26. Arizona Cardinals—Trent Williams, OT
27. Dallas Cowboys—Mike Iupati, OG
28. San Diego Chargers—Ryan Matthews, RB
29. New York Jets—Ricky Sapp, DE/OLB
30. Minnesota Vikings—Kyle Wilson, CB
31. Indianapolis Colts—Brian Price, DT
32. New Orleans Saints—Sean Weatherspoon, LB
Take a look at my past mock drafts to see how I got here...